35% of our life is spent at work.In most cases this time spent negatively impacts your body and mind.We at Jaswig believe this doesn't have to be the case.
Fill in the form below to get your results at the end of the test
Q2. In what position can you mostly be found in during work?
Q7. What kind of chair are you mainly using?
Q8. How are you commuting to work, or clients?
You are a cave troll, the epitome of the sitting disease. No seriously, you should consider moving more during your work. Of course we would like to sell you on the idea of the standing revolution, where people develop better backs and strengthen their core body. But if you’re not up for that, consider more breaks. Ideally, take a break every half hour with one of these small office excercises:
- The office squat: one of the best exercise you can do to reactivate your legs and get the blood and oxygen flowing.
- Ankle & calf stretch: hold on foot off the floor and draw circles with your toes. Draw ten perfect circles for each leg.
You are the pilot, unable to stand whenever you want you’ll have to come up with some creative tricks. Luckily we’re here to help or the tool wouldn’t be much use:
- Set your car in cruise control and hold one foot off the floor and draw circles with your toes! This will help your blood circulation.
- Once you get out of your car, do ten squats before hitting the meeting. You’ll feel more energized and ready to rumble!
You are a Some result
You are an average joe
well done you are on your way to become perfect.
- Sitting:- Great to hear that you spent only a fraction of your time seated. This is great news for your body and mind. Nice work!
- Sitting:- Not bad, but you spend quite a lot of time seated. You should really try to focus on interrupting these periods of prolonged sitting. This can be done by taking a small walk or standing up once in a while. You should understand that even doing sports after you sat for so long time will not undo the harm done to your body.
- Sitting:- You spend way too much time on your bottom! You really need to reduce these hours and interrupt them as much as possible. Stay positive though because It is never to late to change habbits. Talk to your preventive advisor, HR manager, CEO or colleagues and implement change. Introduce sit balls, standing desks and standup meetings!
- Interruptions:- Nice work. You interrupt the periods spent seated a lot and you are right, it is of utmost importance. Remember: the best position is always the next! Keep on doing what you do and spread to word to help your colleagues do the same.
- Interruptions:- You have created a nice and healthy habbit for yourself. Interrupting your hours spent seated are extremely important for your health so you don't force your body into hibernation. Keep on activating the big muscle groups in your body by standing up and walking around.
- Interruptions:- You have to interrupt the hours spent seated WAY more! Interruptions are key for a healthy balance. Get a more dynamic chair and a few standing desks at the office so that your environment helps you to create this heatlhier habbit.
- Sports:- Move more! Write down a goal, easy to accomplish and crank it up every week. This decision will benefit every single aspect of your life. Although time spent seated can not be countered by sport it remains an important part of healthy and balanced lifestyle.
- Sports:- Nice work. You are clearly doing something you love. Keep up the pace! You'll thank yourself in the long run :). Although time spent seated can not be countered by sport it remains an important part of healthy and balanced lifestyle.
- Sports:- Wonderfull. You are a real athlete. Drop us a line to invitite us to the next big event where you perform in :). Although time spent seated can not be countered by sport it remains an important part of healthy and balanced lifestyle.
- You can still change and impact the rest of your life! Create good habbits for yourself so that you can benefit from it for the rest of your life.
- You have been working for quite a while now. We really hope that you have implemented good habbits for yourself! Remember it is never too late to change!
- Congrats on your long and hopefully meaningful career. It will probably be hard for you to change habbits but it is too important not to try. Because activating your body is important for every age group.